My Love Can Be The Killing Kind




So, the time has come to announce the release of my first novelette 'My Love Can Be The Killing Kind' which has been self-published to several stores on March 14, 2021. Is it good? Is it long? Is it award winning? The answer is no, and I'll tell you why...it's simply not meant to be. Grab a copy here from your prefered store

I wrote the novelette as a challenge during February which I set myself the "impossible" task of becoming an indie author in just one month. This meant coming up with the concept of a story, writing it, editing, proof-reading, designing a cover and publishing it online. I can't say it wasn't stressful but I would be willing to do this every month just to look back on it and see the development of my writing.

The novelette badly follows the story of Zofia, an assassin, who is struggling to take out her target for the very first time due to a striking blonde woman who keeps up her work as a bodyguard. The offical synopsis reading 

"Aiden Harvey is one of the easiest targets in the world, a job without complication and one that any idiot could handle. All Zofia has to do is pull a trigger and she is a professional of course. It would be less complicated if the woman from O'Malley would stop getting in her way. It's not professional to fall in love. Not with a target and definitely not with the enemy."


With nine chapters and 37 pages, what is there not to love? If you're bored and looking for something easy to read or have the time to support little old me on my journey of becoming a fully decorated author then grab yourself a copy! It's free after all and just a bit of fun so check it out. Grab a copy here from your prefered store

Please share it around, it would mean so much, and if you absolutely love it, leave me a review.

Happy reading. - The Author, SM

Comments

Popular Posts