No b*llshit reviews


 https://www.fiverr.com/share/ZRabem

Hey fellow writer!


We all need a friend when it comes to our stories, whether we're writing our first drafts, first chapter, a short story (Don't worry, I will read your Harry Styles fanfiction) or even our novels. As a writer myself, I don't always want compliments and to be told "Yeah! I love it.," what I really want is to be told the harsh truth. It's what we need to develop and I can be that friend!


As your beta reader I'll read your work twice; once to enjoy it and again to scrutinise it. I'll provide you with a constructive review on the piece as a whole before going into detail about your characters, plot, setting and dialogue. You'll get to know what I love and what I hate as both a writer and reader. Not confident about your spelling, punctuation or flow? No problem, if there is anything I spot that needs changed or reviewed I'll add it at the bottom of my review!


I'll accept any genre and once again, I will also accept fanfiction.


If you'd like to ask me any questions or discuss what works best for you, please don't hesitate to contact me! I'll respond as soon as I can. And hey, maybe we can look past my harshness and be friends!

Comments

Popular Posts